Dr Fouad Khoury lecturing at the International Prostate Cancer Conference in Barcelona about enhanced Multidisciplinary Team approach using innovative software SmartEMR; thus leading to improved quality of care and patient support especially when dealing with complex cancer cases.
- Robotic surgery
- Robotic technology allows the surgeon to perform through the robot very precise and meticulous gestures with utmost accuracy; thus leading to excellent functional outcomes and very quick recovery as no painful incisions are made.
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery allows the surgeon to perform complex surgeries through small incisions. Recovery is very quick and with minimal pain as tiny incisions are being made. Very minimal scarring and quite esthetic.
- Prostate Laser surgery
- Laser surgery for the prostate is a revolution that allows us to perform surgeries to the prostate while the patient is on blood thinners without the need to stop them, especially in patients who need to be continuously on such medications like Aspirin etc.
- Stone Laser surgery
- Laser surgery for kidney stones errodicates the need to perform painful incisions in order to remove kidney stones and gives the advantage of being very accurate and incision free in most cases.
- Sexual Health
- Sexual dysfunction in men.
- Weight loss Clinic
- Excess weight is associated with many comorbid conditions, such as heart disease, cholesterol imbalances, diabetes and the Metabolic Syndrome..
- Diabetes Care
- Worldwide, diabetes is on the rise, majorly due to an unhealthy lifestyle as well as predisposing factors.